I created ViperSharp (Get Yours Today) with the limitations of existing systems in mind. It was the brainchild of frustration from sloppy movement in some systems, limitations of angle and other shortcomings I found when trying to use something else. I set out with one goal in mind; to create a complete system that does a good job with little effort. ViperSharp is a high quality professional sharpening system that will give you excellent results every time with no slop and without the guesswork.
Video-What Makes ViperSharp Better?
- Guide rod is held tight for an exact angle every time
- Single screw for tightening
- Stand and base is included
- Clamp does not flop around or fall apart
- Fingers are protected up away from the blade
- Hone will not slip off front of blade and then nick the blade
- Infinite angle adjustment for sharpening
- Stones easily swap out and are not set in the handle
- Test sharpness during the process without losing your angle
There is probably more that I am missing but these are the primary things I was working to correct when I created this product. The design is such that it allows additional stones and other possible upgrades.
What can it sharpen?
We have worked to make a precision sharpener that will allow you to sharpen any knife you use or carry. Everything from a standard EDC pocket knife to your kitchen chef knives can be sharpened with the ViperSharp professional precision sharpening system. Go ahead and give it a try. We are confident you will be happy with the results.
We have worked hard to make sure that you get a top quality product with everything you need to do your precision sharpening. The basic system includes all listed below:
- Base for system (Will include sleeve receiving hole and two holes for securing to a workbench.)
- Upright assembly, including outer sleeve, inner adjustable post with rotating bearing, set screw, Clamp receiving block
- Two part knife clamp with padded grips
- Guide rod
- Stone Carriage (attached to guide rod)
- Your Choice of 5 Ceramic (Aluminum Oxide) or 4 Diamond Stones
- Clamp screw (5/8″)
- Hex keys for screw
- Metal lock ring
- Padded Plano GunGuard case